(*10% Discount for groups of 4 and above and
20% discount for 2 nights of stay and above)
1. Camp accommodation with pillow, blanket and camping mat
2. Dinner, lunch, breakfast, evening tea with snacks
3. Bonfire woods
4. Life Jacket for swimming
5. Kite flying
6. Snorkeling gear
9. Guided hike to David Scott’s trail or Umtwad waterfall sightseeing. Drop and pickup facility from start and finishing point additional 2500/- for 4 seater car.
1. Mobile/gadget charging at night
2. Toilets (Indian commode)
Note: For kind information, all tents and camping equipment are specially coated with Nano materials and sanitized for Covid prevention.
Please use the below link to complete the booking transaction of 50% payment in advance. Cancellation charges 50%)
Note: Kindly mention date, no. of persons and Package required in the purpose of payment option box.
Google Pay number: 8259846080
1. From Sohra/Cherrapunjee, please follow the Sohra-Shella road via Seven Sisters Waterfall.
2. You will reach LAITYRA Village then LAD SOHBAR/RUIONG village.
3. After about 1.3kms from LAD SOHBAR/RUIONG village you will need to take the sharp left turn (Off-road), you will notice the direction sign written “Way to Wahrew Arch Bridge”. From this junction an offroad of 8kms downhill will lead you to the Wahrew bridge and campsite.
Location of the junction (after Lad Sohbar/Ruiong village):
Map location of SOHBAR ADVENTURE CAMP
NOTE: Please do not follow the Google route map via Pynursla village but follow the map via Sohra/Cherrapunjee.
Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sohbarmeghalaya/
Check out SOHBAR ADVENTURE CAMP on Google!
Due to the ongoing pandemic, all visitors are requested to kindly check: https://www.meghalayatourism.in/Reopening/
For further information please Contact: 7630963118, 9436937112, 8259820300